Interests in Property

If you are buying a property, you may wish to allocate the shares differently.

This can take the form of a declaration of trust which is done when buying a property, transfer of equity (adding or removing someone from the deeds of your property), as well as powers of attorney for management and sale.

We can advise parties on the distribution of property and manage the process from start to finish.