Visa/Family Applications

British Citizens and lawful permanent residents can sponsor non EEA family members for a settlement visa to live and work in the UK. They can also sponsor for entry clearance visa for visitors to the UK.

Eligible sponsors who wish to bring their fiancée, partner, husband or wife, dependants, extended family members or friends to the UK, must go through the UK visa application process. We will determine eligibility for this process and assist you with gathering all supporting documentation required.

We also handle visas for medical practitioners who want to practice in the UK.