Property Disputes

We can deal with all landlord and tenant disputes.

You can take court action to repossess a property if you’re owed money for rent or a mortgage, and the tenant or mortgage holder won’t pay.

We will assist you to understand the process, and prepare and defend your possession claim in court. We handle all nature of claims including those by a trustee of land or a beneficiary with an interest in property.

We also deal with claims for disrepair in tenancy situations, as well as eviction and harassment.